This monument is in the same cemetery as my Wersel/Burch family - The Maineville Cemetery in Maineville, OH. We wandered around because I saw headstones that appeared to be older, and indeed, many around this stone date to the 1830s. I was fascinated by the uniqueness of the headstones nearby; many of them had interesting inscriptions:
If you're ever near Maineville, I recommend a stroll through this very interesting cemetery.
- ► 2012 (53)
- Wedding Wednesday - Wagner-Hensgen 1836 Bliesbruck...
- Tombstone Tuesday - Krystine Summer Lorenzana Caba...
- Motivation Monday - Synchronicity What?
- Happy Holidays Everyone
- Thankful Thursday - Genealogy as a Community
- Tombstone Tuesday - Some are just too cool not to ...
- Mappy Monday - Hidden in Plain Sight
- Wordless Wednesday - Wersel Family Portrait c 1895...
- Tombstone Tuesday - Mystery of Maineville Solved
- Amanuensis Monday - Wersel Military Recommendation...
- ▼ December (10)